Pranic Healing is an energy “no-touch” healing system based on the fundamental principle that the body has the innate ability to heal itself. Pranic Healing utilizes “life force,” “energy,” or prana to accelerate the body’s inborn ability to heal itself. It is practiced by hundreds of thousands across the world.
Thousands of so-called miraculous healing stories have been documented with the use of Pranic Healing, including the full spectrum of physical and psychological conditions: headaches, flu, ulcers, back pain, asthma, migraines, mental illness, multiple sclerosis, cancer, and much more.
How does Pranic Healing work?
Pranic Healing corrects imbalances in the body’s energy field and transfers life force to the patient. This life force can also be characterized as universal energy; it is not the healer’s energy. Trained Pranic Healers access and transmit universal energy to the patient using specific frequencies and techniques for specific diseases and conditions
Pranic Healing is done without touching.
Pranic Healing is a three-step process that substantially accelerates the body’s innate ability to heal at all levels: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
• Checking - Scanning for energy abnormalities
• Cleansing - Removing energy abnormalities: used to remove dirty or diseased energy in the body and to eradicate blockages in the energy channels
• Replenishing and revitalizing with life force- Energizing: the transference of fresh ‘prana’ or life energy to the body and is applied once the cleansing process is completed. To give an example, when we cut our fingers or bruise our legs, our body automatically takes the necessary steps to prevent blood loss and repair the damaged tissues. Our bodies are constantly exposed to a variety of toxins, chemicals, and pollutants from the environments we live in but our ‘in-built’ defense system fights of all these germs and protects us. When we are healthy and happy, we feel all charged up and are full of energy. When we are sick or upset, we feel down or drained out. In other words, a healthy body has an abundance of prana while a sick or diseased body is low on prana. The healing process of an individual is accelerated by increasing the prana life force in them which is readily available from the sun, air, and earth.
• In cases of fever, parents can bring down the temperature of their children in just a few hours
• Coughs and colds can usually be alleviated in a day
• Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be partially or substantially relieved in a few sessions
• Improved health and increased stamina
• Inner peace and happiness
• Better memory and concentration
• Rapid spiritual growth
• Reduced stress
• Better interpersonal skills
• Greater self-esteem
• Attain the ability to attract good luck and become more prosperous