Terms and conditions
This page states the “Terms of Service” under which you, the website visitor (“You”) may access this website (the “Site”), which is owned by Hanzas Private Limited commonly known as “Beyond Thoughts” (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
Please read these terms carefully. By accessing this Site, You agree to be bound by all of the Terms of Service set forth below. If You do not accept these Terms of Service, please do not use this Site. These Terms of Service supersede any other agreement you may have with Company regarding this subject matter. Company may, in its sole discretion, revise these terms of service at any time; therefore, You should visit this page periodically to review these terms.
By visiting this Site, You agree and acknowledge that the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service. Company retains all intellectual property rights in the Site.
The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images and other visual or audio video content (the “Site Material”) are the exclusive copyright of the Company and are protected by copyright laws. These terms of service do not grant You any license whatsoever to these Site Material. Company authorizes You to only view the Site Material for your non-commercial personal use. Unauthorized use of the Site Material violates copyright and other laws. You are currently not authorized to download any Site Material without the express written consent from the Company. Consent if any shall be provided only if You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Site Material on any copy of such material. Except as expressly provided herein, You may not sell or modify our Site Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the Site Material on any other web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
The names, marks, service marks and logos appearing on the Site are, unless otherwise noted, trademarks owned by or licensed to Company. Your use of these marks, except as provided in these Terms of Service, is strictly prohibited. From time to time, Company makes fair use in this Site of trademarks owned and used by third parties. Company makes no claim to ownership of those marks.
If You choose to send us any reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts or other information, (collectively, the “Information”), the Information shall be deemed, and shall remain, Company property. By submission of any Information, You assign to Company and we shall own exclusively all rights to such Information of every kind and nature. Company shall be entitled to use, alter, publish or delete the Information for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to You or the provider of the Information. Notwithstanding the above, Company disclaims all liability for comments or reviews posted by users on the Site.
As a user of this Site, You are responsible for your own communications. Therefore, do not do any of the following things:
transmit to us material that is copyrighted, unless You are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner;
send material that reveals trade secrets, unless You own them or have the permission of the owner;
send material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
send material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity;
intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, or federal law;
attempt to breach the security of the Site;
send advertisements or solicitations of business;
send chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
impersonate another person.
Company reserves the right to expel You and to prevent You further access to this Site for violating these Terms of Service or the law. The violation of any of these Terms of Service shall result in the immediate revocation of your right to access or use the Site or Site Material and obligates You to immediately destroy any copies of the Site Material in your possession.
The prices of the products and services indicated on the Site are shown in Indian Rupees and do not include delivery charges. The delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our Site and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be canceled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
All payments made against the products/services on the Site by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. We accept payment through debit/credit cards, net-banking, UPI payments and Cash on Delivery.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products/services from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and cesses etc.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We strive to deliver products purchased from us in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. Your order will be delivered to the address and pin code you indicated when your order was placed. The charges for shipping and delivery shall be additional to the price of the product indicated on the Site.
Company does everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the Site. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event beyond our control, strikes, riots, unrest or an Act of God.
You can cancel your order before____________. If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made.
Company's returns policy gives you an option to return items purchased from the Site, in case the products are received in a damaged condition or otherwise for any reason within 15 days of purchase of such product. Shipping fees for return of products remain your responsibility. The present right of return only applies to products that are returned in their original, complete, unassembled condition with preferably the original packaging accompanied with original invoice. The refund against returned products shall be initiated after receipt of such products by the Company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIAL. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SITE MATERIAL RESULTS IN ANY COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS OR EXPENSES.
THIS SITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOUND ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE BASIS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIAL OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM YOU WHILE VISITING THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY COMPANY OR COMPANY'S REPRESENTATIVES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, ADVICE, GUIDANCE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. Company assumes no responsibility for the content, terms of service, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. By using this Site, you expressly release Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, the Company encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site and to review the Terms of Service, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other such websites that you may visit. If You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Site, You do so at your own risk.
By using this Site, You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates or its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against the Company or its officers, directors, employees, agents arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Site Material, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this terms of service; or (iii) any of your acts or omissions (including without limitation fraud, negligence or wilful misconduct), except to the extent any of the foregoing directly results from Company's own gross negligence or wilful misconduct. Company reserves the right to assume or participate, at your expense, in the investigation, settlement and defense of any such action or claim.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms of service, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon or arising from an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of India and the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
If any provision or portion of these terms of service shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of remaining provisions and all such remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
Company’s failure or delay in exercising its right or remedy hereunder shall not operate as a waiver nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by Company preclude from further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. Unless You agree to open an official Account in this Site, these terms of service shall constitute the entire agreement between You and Company with respect to Your use of this Site.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact the Company by clicking here.
SELLERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment Policy: Sellers will receive the payment within 15 working days after Beyond Thoughts by Hanzas Pvt. Ltd. receives the payment from the buyer.
Beyond Thoughts will be adding 20% to the amount mentioned by sellers for the products, excluding the taxes and delivery charges.
2. Bill of the products – Whether the seller gives with GST or without GST, Beyond Thoughts will charge GST from the buyers.
3. Once the order is placed by the buyers, sellers will have to send the product within 2-3 working days to Beyond Thoughts.
4. Beyond Thoughts does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users.
5. Beyond Thoughts by Hanzas Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
6. The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products.
7. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc.
8. You release and indemnify Beyond Thoughts by Hanzas Pvt. Ltd. and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Beyond Thoughts cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
9. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
10. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
11. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Beyond Thoughts, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Beyond Thoughts or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Beyond Thoughts trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Beyond Thoughts systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Beyond Thoughts.
12. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
13. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
15. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
17. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
20. Beyond Thoughts shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
22. You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
24. SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s)