Get your environment working for you
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it’s called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.
Aromatherapy is thought of as both an art and a science. Recently, aromatherapy has gained more recognition in the fields of science and medicine.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has an array of benefits. It’s said to:
• manage pain
• improve sleep quality
• reduce stress, agitation, and anxiety
• soothe sore joints
• treat headaches and migraines
• alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy
• ease discomforts of labor
• fight bacteria, virus, or fungus
• improve digestion
• improve hospice and palliative care
• boost immunity